The usual response when I receive yet another parcel in the post!



Wednesday 13 July 2011

ASL - Fratricidal Fighting ASL 81

ATTACKER - Allies - Pete Phillips
DEFENDER - Vichy - Aaron Sibley
Completed this scenario yesterday using email VASL. This is the seventh and penultimate scenario from Croix De Guerre. Pete and I started doing the scenarios from this module in September 2008.
I think this one has been the least interesting, but that could be because Pete misread the map, as his monitor showed the cliffs as off-green so he thought they were hedges and planned his attack accordingly!

It ended up with both sides shooting each other and not alot of movement, then again the terrain was awful. Eventually I amassed 30CVP which meant that Pete had taken too many losses to continue.

We did this in about 10 days with fairly regular emails between each other, though I sent my setup to Pete about 18 months ago.

Would i do the scenario again? Yes sometime in the future.

Pete now has to prepare a defense for the last scenario in the module... "For Honor Alone" ASL 82.

I hope to keep a running report on this scenario on this blog.

2 Star Scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment