The usual response when I receive yet another parcel in the post!



Wednesday 13 July 2011

ASL - Bloody Nose J83

ATTACKER - Axis (Rumanians and Germans) - Sam Prior
DEFENDER - Russians - Aaron Sibley

A prepartion game, played via email on VASL, for Double One, and my first against Sam. We are only into turn two due to a quite slow pace. This has for me become a slight grudge match, because at Double One Sam and I played in our groups final ( doing AP18 Village of the Damned), and I was robbed! by the dice......robbed!



Sam has to control 11 out of 14 of the multi-hex buildings at game end to win. He has a mixed force of 14 first line Rumanians and 6 first and second line Germans with 1 Pz IVF and 4 Pz 38.

To defend with i have been issued 15 first line heroes of the Soviet Union squads and some 45mm At guns. and some 80mm OBA.

We are currently doing Sams turn two movement and I will keep this Blog updated with events that transpire. This promises to be a fascinating game judgeing by the games of it I observed at Double One.

Sam and I might finish it by 2020.........

No comments:

Post a Comment