The usual response when I receive yet another parcel in the post!



Wednesday 20 July 2011

ASL - Anhalt Pandemonium FrF44

The Russians kept running for the finish line. The SS not having enough firepower in the area of the map that the Russians were running to. Not helped by the smoke cover given by the brewed up StuG.

The final Defensive Fire I was hoping that Gerard would roll a 4 on a morale test to activate my sniper in the hope that he could do some damage. But no.

He has 25VP across the line. I have 23VP. The 16FP-2 that he survived has given him the game.

Tight to the wire game, throughly enjoyable. Would play either side again. The ROAR rating has this as 60 : 40 pro Russian, so I feel that to get that close to a win, I did well.

So saying Gerard has become a fantastic opponent and I am so glad that I kept nagging him to learn ASL in 2007.

4 Star Scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment